Hospital clean operating room efficient air filter replacement
Hospital clean operating room efficient air filter replacement
When the high-efficiency air filter of the hospital clean operating room is replaced, it is forbidden to pollute the operating room with the dust and glue of the high-efficiency filter. When sealing, it is recommended to clean the inside of the box. If you do not Will change, you can contact the manufacturer to clean and replace.
After updating the high-efficiency filter, it is recommended to test whether it has reached the cleanliness of the initial installation. If it is not available, it can be measured with a dust particle counter. Generally, there are three reasons for the lack of cleanliness:
a. Filter itself.
b. The filter and the mounting box are not sealed.
c. Problems inside the operating room, if you are not sure, you can contact the manufacturer to give a clean solution!
Before the operating room high efficiency air filter is installed, the following conditions should be met:
1. The clean room (district) building decoration and piping route has been completed and accepted;
2. The clean room (area) has been thoroughly cleaned and cleaned, and the clean air conditioning system has been cleaned and continuously tested for more than 12 hours;
3. The installation site and related parts of the high-efficiency filter have been cleaned and wiped clean;
4. The high-efficiency filter should be visually inspected, visually framed, filter paper, sealant, etc., and there should be no damage such as deformation, breakage or shedding;
High-efficiency filters belong to hospital purification consumables. In order to ensure the cleansing effect, they are usually replaced at regular intervals. Now most purification zones are equipped with high-efficiency filters in the ceiling air supply. The installation method and pre-installation confirmation completely determine the high-efficiency filter. Is there a leak?
There are some issues to be aware of when installing a High efficiency filter
1. When transporting and storing high-efficiency filters, they should be placed in the direction of the manufacturer's logo. Handle gently during transportation to prevent violent vibration and collision, so as not to cause human damage.
2. Before installing the high-efficiency filter, the clean room must be cleaned, wiped, and cleaned. If there is dust inside the air-conditioning system, it should be cleaned and wiped again to meet the cleaning requirements. If a high-efficiency filter is installed in the technical interlayer or ceiling, the technical interlayer or ceiling should also be thoroughly cleaned and wiped.
3. After the clean room and the clean air conditioning system meet the cleaning requirements, the air conditioning system must be tested. Continuous operation for 12h or more, install the high-efficiency filter immediately after cleaning and wiping the clean room again.
4. Before the high-efficiency filter is installed, it must be unpacked at the installation site for visual inspection. The contents include filter paper, sealant and frame with or without burrs and rust spots (metal frame): whether there is a product certificate or not, and whether the technical performance meets the design requirements. Then make a leak. (See Appendix VI, I.) If the inspection and leakage are qualified, they should be installed immediately. The installation should be properly adjusted according to the resistance of each filter. For one-way flow, the difference between each rated resistance and the average resistance of each filter should be less than 5% between the filters on the same tuyere or on the air supply surface.
5. The frame for installing the high efficiency filter should be flat. The mounting frame flatness of each high-efficiency filter is allowed to be less than 1 mm. Also keep the arrow on the outer frame of the filter in the same direction as the airflow. When it is installed vertically, the filter paper crease should be perpendicular to the ground.
6. When the seal between the high-efficiency filter and the frame is generally sealed, self-adhesive, negative pressure seal, liquid tank seal and double-ring seal, etc., the filler surface, the filter frame surface and the frame surface and the liquid tank must be used. Wipe clean. The thickness of the gasket should not exceed 8mm and the compression ratio is 25%~30%. The joint form and material should meet the design requirements, and the joints of the frame
There must be no leakage at the place. When using double-ring seals, do not block the holes in the ring cavity when sealing the seal; both the double-ring seal and the negative pressure seal must keep the negative pressure pipe unobstructed.
7. At present, most domestic filter installations are installed by the gasket method. Because the sponge rubber sheet is closed-cell type and has good air tightness, it is generally used as a sealing material. If necessary, it is better to apply a layer of glass glue evenly on the sealing strip. When the filter is connected to the static pressure box, the surrounding force should be even. After 24 hours, the glass glue was dried and the purification system was run.
Operating room purification system high efficiency air filter replacement cycle reference:
Operating room purification system High-efficiency filter is an important guarantee for the surgical aseptic environment. According to the relevant national regulations, the high-efficiency filter of the operating room needs to be replaced every 2-3 years to ensure the purification effect.
Preparation for efficient air filter replacement in the operating room:
1. Do a good job in the management of personnel and various items in the operating room.
2. No powder gloves should be used in the laminar flow operating room.
3. It is strictly forbidden to fold all kinds of cloth dressings in the operation room or bring personal items and books to the operating room.
4. Emergency surgery should be performed in the lateral surgery room of the surgical department. Infection surgery should be performed in the operating room close to the dirt channel.
5. The running equipment of the station is continuously operated, and the interval time should be sufficient to ensure self-cleaning time.
6. All cleaning work should be done with a damp cloth during the operation of the purification system.
7. All kinds of instruments and equipment that enter the operating room should be installed and cleaned before entering.
8. Immediately after the end of the operation, clear, wipe, and organize all kinds of items.
9. After the surgery, remove all kinds of dirt, and classify the inside of the bag to seal and transport it out from the dirt channel.
10. Before and after the operation, wipe the surface and ground of various equipment such as shadowless lamps, instrument carts, anesthesia tables, operating beds, wall cabinets, etc. with disinfectant.
11. Clean and disinfect the isolation shoes worn by the staff.
12. Thoroughly wipe, clean and maintain all equipment and ground every week.
13. Clean the coarse filter, medium efficiency filter, and return air outlet device once a week.
14. Disinfect the coarse filter, medium efficiency filter and return air net with a 500 mg/L chlorine disinfectant wet wipe every 2 weeks.
15. Sampling the air and equipment surface of the clean surgical department every month for bacterial culture, and testing the temperature and humidity once. The results are registered and filed.
16. Replace the primary and medium efficiency filters once every 6 months. Replace the high efficiency filter every year.
17. The operating room infection control team conducts a monthly rectification summary of monitoring, sampling and monitoring of air, hands, objects, disinfectants, etc.